We care about our employees:
- Outstanding Total Rewards package to appreciate and acknowledge our employees
- Awarded 16th Healthiest Workplace in the Nation in 2016 (Our 3rd consecutive year in the Top 100)
- Premium friendly, high quality medical coverage
- Culture is innovative, team-based and collaborative
- Industry and market competitive total compensation approach
- Total well-being program with cash incentive opportunity
- Commitment to work life effectiveness and family
- Engaging retirement program to build a solid foundation for the future
- Robust talent development opportunities; including a stellar tuition reimbursement program
- 88% of our employees say this is a GREAT place to work
- Employee experience is distinct and engaging – differentiating us from other workplaces
More about us:
Great River Energy’s culture includes corporate values and employee skills that work toward a common goal – our vision and mission.
Our company respects and includes differences, recognizes unique contributions of individuals and creates a work environment to maximize the potential of all employees.
Our commitment to the communities in which we live and work is ingrained in everything we do — it is the essence of being a cooperative.
The energy industry offers a broad spectrum of jobs.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, please email careers@GREnergy.com or call 763-445-5700.